Register To Play
This event has become one of Hampton Roads’ most unique events of the year and one you’ll want to invite all your friends, family and neighbors to!
NOTICE: We’ll be opening Player Registration in July for the the September 22nd Charity Tourney. If you register after the reaches capacity, you can add your name to our wait list and email Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, age, event category and skill level. You will hear back if a spot opens up.
Don’t FORGET to get tickets for the Celebrity SLAMFest Events with Christian Laettner and The HOTCAKES!
We look forward to seeing you at the Field House!
Cross-Train Your Brain. Play Ping-Pong!
PingPong.GIVES Charity Foundation, Inc.
PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest Events and Tournament
One of the most unique and entertaining fundraisers of the year, featuring DUKE / NBA basketball standout CHRISTIAN LAETTNER (ready to challenge everyone!), 2 of the most skilled Female Pros exhibiting their talents (and you can challenge them!), the Roller Derby Girls, Food, Beer, Wine and Dancing to the tunes of The HOTCAKES!
Only $45 per ticket – Good Price!
OR, Buy 10 for $400 saves $5 per ticket!
OR, Best Deal, Get 15 tickets for only $500!
Event Sponsorship Packages are available, from as little as $500.
Check out the Options below OR Customize a Package that best fits your Cause Marketing goals. CUSTOMIZED, INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
SPECIAL SPIN SPONSORSHIP: $500 Value $630
ORANGE BALL SPONSOR: $750 Value: $2,440
RED PADDLE SPONSOR: $1,500 Value: $4,890
TOP SPIN SPONSOR: $2,500 Value: $7,480
FOREHAND SLAM SPONSORSHIP: $5,000 Value $12,900
AWARDS / CEREMONY SPONSOR: $7,500 Value $21,550
PRESENTING SPONSOR: $7,500 Value $27,960
CELEBRITY SLAMFest PARTY PARTNER: $10,000 Value $31,566
Cross Train Your Brain PARTNER: $15,000 Value $39,630
TITLE SPONSOR – $20,000
The Opportunity to partner with the Table Tennis Charity Foundation will enable your organization to bring the annual PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest™ Events and Recreation Tournament to YOUR city, providing a means to raise money, increase mental health awareness and integrate Ping Pong into your LOCAL community.
The annual events, and its proven business model have produced countless benefits for participating, qualifying Non-Profit Organizations.
As A Table Tennis Charity Partner, You Help Mental Health & Brain Fitness!
- YOU ELEVATE AWARENESS AND IMPROVE MENTAL HEALTH AND BRAIN FITNESS
- YOUR RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION AND PARTNER
- YOU INTEGRATE TABLE TENNIS PROGRAMS INTO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY (SCHOOLS, INDEPENDENT LIVING COMMUNITIES AND MEDICAL FACILITIES)
- YOU EXPOSE YOUR ORGANIZATION TO YOUR CORPORATE VALUES AND COMMUNITY CITIZENSHIP
Raise Money, Improve Mental Health & Impact Your Local Community by Licensing PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest Events and Recreation Tournament
Cross-Train Your Brain. Play Ping-Pong™
The Table Tennis Charity Foundation, a 501 c 3 non-profit organization, has been providing the ultimate Annual Cause Marketing Ping Pong Event for people of all ages and skill levels for more than 5 years. We are the creators of one of the most fun and unique fundraising weekends that draws Players, Spectators, Corporate Sponsors, Celebrities and Media Personalities.
License an Annual Event
The Table Tennis Charity Foundation is currently licensing the PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest™ Events and Recreation Tournament nationally to qualifying Non-Profit Organizations who would like to utilize the brand and the proven event model to raise awareness and funding for their local mental health/brain fitness cause, while integrating the sport into their community.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated business development directors, executive directors and non-profit organizations who can build and lead an organizational team to execute a proven event model that will generate incremental funding and increase awareness for your cause, while also successfully carrying out the mission and vision of the Table Tennis Charity Foundation, in partnership with your organization!
What’s in it for you?
- Proven Event Model (Written Outline, Guide and Performa Provided)
- “Built In” prospective Local / National Sponsors
- including table tennis equipment provider
- Increases Awareness of Your Mental Health / Brain Fitness Cause
- Generates New and Incremental Funding
- Enables integration of Table Tennis programs into Schools, Independent Living Communities, Medical Facilities
- Protected Territory
- Marketing Support/Use of Brand/Website/Social Media
- Use of On Line Tournament Registration software and payment processing
- Training, 24 hour support, event planning facilitation
- Performance based partnership with TTCF and USATT
- Low, one time license fee.
- Uniquely Fun, Super Rewarding
- Mental Health / Brain Fitness Non-Profits
- Business Development Directors, Fundraisers, Executive Directors
- Motivated; Sports Minded
- Connected to and/or Desire to give back to mental health/brain fitness causes
- Background in team leadership, start-ups, event marketing and “connected” in your community
- 75% Charity Partner / 25% Table Tennis Charity Foundation
- First Year One time License Fee: $1,750 (50% refundable after 1st year event)
- First Year (projected) Total Gross Proceeds: $40,000 (conservative)
- First Year (projected) Expenses: $33,000 (high side)
- First Year (projected) New Net Proceeds: $7,000
- 3 Year projected Net Proceeds Total: +$45,000
- 3 year agreement; Lifetime Partnership
If bringing “YOUR” PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest™ Events and Recreation Tournament to “YOUR” City sounds exciting to you, please Contact Us and a representative will be in touch soon to discuss this wonderful opportunity.
On behalf of the Table Tennis Charity Foundation and its Board, we appreciate your interest and look forward to our potential mutual partnership to improve Mental Health & Brain Fitness through Ping Pong.
Please watch this video:
Ken Lees, Founder/Volunteer President
Scott W. Sautter, Ph.D., ABN / Chairman of the Board
Table Tennis Charity Foundation
Virginia Beach, USA 23456
Schedule Of Events
10th Annual PingPongforCHARITY™ EVENTS
Friday & Saturday, September 21st and 22nd, 2018
Celebrity SLAMFest Kick Off Party, w/ THE HOTCAKES
Friday, September 21st, 2018 (7:00 – 11:00 pm)
PingPongforCHARITY™ Amateur Tournament
Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 (8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
RECREATIONAL & CASUAL, AMATEUR PLAYERS
All Age Groups!!
Singles / Doubles, Boys/Girls, Men/Women
8:30am Tournament Begins
1:30pm > Singles Awards Ceremony
4:30pm > Doubles Awards Ceremony
Play Multiple Games & Multiple Players
Professional/Olympic Level Demonstrations
Events Held At Virginia Beach Field House: 2020 Landstown Centre Way, Va. Beach, VA 23456
Player Registration will open in mid July for the September event!
Should you like to add your name to our wait list, please email Tournament Director at email@example.com with your first and last name, age, event category and skill level. You will hear back if a spot opens up. Thank you for understanding!
Buy SlamFEST Tickets
One of the most unique and entertaining fundraisers of the year, featuring 2 of the most skilled Female Pros exhibiting their talents (and you can challenge them!), the Roller Derby Girls, Food, Beer, Wine and Dancing to the tunes of The HOTCAKES!
Only $45 per ticket – Good Price!
OR, Buy 10 for $400 saves $5 per ticket!
OR, Best Deal, Get 15 tickets for only $500!Buy SlamFEST Ticket