Register To Play
This event has become one of Hampton Roads’ most unique events of the year and one you’ll want to invite all your friends, family and neighbors too!
This is designed for the casual player, recreational player and amateur. Pros and players with USATT ratings are encouraged to participate in our Celebrity/Pro SLAMFest events, however risk disqualification if attempting to play in the PingPongforCHARITY™ Recreation Tournament on September 21nd.
Don’t FORGET to get tickets for the Celebrity SLAMFest Events with Christian Laettner, Kenny Dennard, Adoni Maropis and Friends! Plus A LIVE Band — and Beer Pong!
We look forward to seeing you at!
Cross-Train Your Brain. Play Ping-Pong!
PingPong.GIVES Charity Foundation, Inc.
PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest Events and Tournament
Friday September 20th, 7pm – 11pm
One of the most unique and entertaining fundraisers of the year, featuring DUKE / NBA basketball standout CHRISTIAN LAETTNER (ready to challenge everyone!), Kenny Dennard, Adoni Maropis, Wendy Larry, DJ Dozier, Aaron Rouse and Friends! (and you can challenge them!)!
Food, Beer, Wine and Dancing to the tunes of A Live Band!
Please take a couple minutes to watch “The Story” of the PingPong.GIVES Charity Foundation, so that when you consider financially supporting our cause though this event, you will see the impact it has in our mission to help improve mental health and brain fitness, locally, in Hampton Roads, and beyond!
Your Tax – Deductible Support Directly Helps Improve Mental Health and Brain Fitness!
Event Sponsorship Packages are available, from as little as $500.
Check out & Click on the Options below
CUSTOMIZED and INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE!
The Opportunity to partner with the Table Tennis Charity Foundation will enable your organization to bring the annual PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest™ Events and Recreation Tournament to YOUR city, providing a means to raise money, increase mental health awareness and integrate Ping Pong into your LOCAL community.
The annual events, and its proven business model have produced countless benefits for participating, qualifying Non-Profit Organizations.
As A Table Tennis Charity Partner, You Help Mental Health & Brain Fitness!
- YOU ELEVATE AWARENESS AND IMPROVE MENTAL HEALTH AND BRAIN FITNESS
- YOUR RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION AND PARTNER
- YOU INTEGRATE TABLE TENNIS PROGRAMS INTO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY (SCHOOLS, INDEPENDENT LIVING COMMUNITIES AND MEDICAL FACILITIES)
- YOU EXPOSE YOUR ORGANIZATION TO YOUR CORPORATE VALUES AND COMMUNITY CITIZENSHIP
Raise Money, Improve Mental Health & Impact Your Local Community by Licensing PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest Events and Recreation Tournament
Cross-Train Your Brain. Play Ping-Pong™
The Table Tennis Charity Foundation, a 501 c 3 non-profit organization, has been providing the ultimate Annual Cause Marketing Ping Pong Event for people of all ages and skill levels for more than 5 years. We are the creators of one of the most fun and unique fundraising weekends that draws Players, Spectators, Corporate Sponsors, Celebrities and Media Personalities.
License an Annual Event
The Table Tennis Charity Foundation is currently licensing the PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest™ Events and Recreation Tournament nationally to qualifying Non-Profit Organizations who would like to utilize the brand and the proven event model to raise awareness and funding for their local mental health/brain fitness cause, while integrating the sport into their community.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated business development directors, executive directors and non-profit organizations who can build and lead an organizational team to execute a proven event model that will generate incremental funding and increase awareness for your cause, while also successfully carrying out the mission and vision of the Table Tennis Charity Foundation, in partnership with your organization!
What’s in it for you?
- Proven Event Model (Written Outline, Guide and Performa Provided)
- “Built In” prospective Local / National Sponsors
- including table tennis equipment provider
- Increases Awareness of Your Mental Health / Brain Fitness Cause
- Generates New and Incremental Funding
- Enables integration of Table Tennis programs into Schools, Independent Living Communities, Medical Facilities
- Protected Territory
- Marketing Support/Use of Brand/Website/Social Media
- Use of On Line Tournament Registration software and payment processing
- Training, 24 hour support, event planning facilitation
- Performance based partnership with TTCF and USATT
- Low, one time license fee.
- Uniquely Fun, Super Rewarding
- Mental Health / Brain Fitness Non-Profits
- Business Development Directors, Fundraisers, Executive Directors
- Motivated; Sports Minded
- Connected to and/or Desire to give back to mental health/brain fitness causes
- Background in team leadership, start-ups, event marketing and “connected” in your community
- 75% Charity Partner / 25% Table Tennis Charity Foundation
- First Year One time License Fee: $1,750 (50% refundable after 1st year event)
- First Year (projected) Total Gross Proceeds: $40,000 (conservative)
- First Year (projected) Expenses: $33,000 (high side)
- First Year (projected) New Net Proceeds: $7,000
- 3 Year projected Net Proceeds Total: +$45,000
- 3 year agreement; Lifetime Partnership
If bringing “YOUR” PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest™ Events and Recreation Tournament to “YOUR” City sounds exciting to you, please Contact Us and a representative will be in touch soon to discuss this wonderful opportunity.
On behalf of the Table Tennis Charity Foundation and its Board, we appreciate your interest and look forward to our potential mutual partnership to improve Mental Health & Brain Fitness through Ping Pong.
Please watch this video:
Ken Lees, Founder/Volunteer President
Scott W. Sautter, Ph.D., ABN / Chairman of the Board
Table Tennis Charity Foundation
Virginia Beach, USA 23456
Schedule Of Events
11th Annual PingPongforCHARITY™ EVENTS
September 20 & 21, 2019
Celebrity/VIP SlamFEST Kick Off Party
Friday, Sept. 20th, 2019 (7:00 – 11:00 pm)
Presented by Total Communications Management
Virginia Sports Hall of Fame
MEET, MINGLE, PARTY & PLAY “Social Pong” with The CELEBS & Pros!
PingPongforCHARITY™ is celebrating its 11th year and will be welcoming 9 Special Celebrity Guests for a night to Meet, Mingle, Play, Get Autographs and Pics!
PingPongforCHARITY™ Recreation & Amateur Tournament
Saturday, Sept. 21st, 2019 (8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
(Note: Player Registration is currently closed and will be open up soon.)
Register to Play
RECREATIONAL & CASUAL, AMATEUR & Closet PLAYERS
All Age Groups!!
Singles / Doubles, Boys/Girls, Men/Women
8:30am Tournament Begins
Free KETTLER Paddle & Killer T-shirt
Play Multiple Games & Multiple Players
Professional/Olympic Level Demonstrations
Events Held At Corporate Landing Middle School
1597 Corporate Landing Pkwy, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Celebrity/VIP SlamFEST Party
PingPongforCHARITY™ is celebrating its 11th year and will be welcoming 7 Special Celebrity Guests for a night to Meet, Mingle, Autographs, Pics & “SOCIAL PONGing”!
One of the most unique and entertaining fundraisers of the year, featuring 7 Celebrities and Pros exhibiting their talents (and you can challenge them!)
Food, Beer (Pong), Wine, Cocktails and Dancing with a ‘Needless To Say’!
Only $60 per ticket – Good Price!
OR, Buy 10 for $500 – and SAVE $100!
OR, Best Deal, Get 15 tickets for only $750! SAVE $150