CHARITY PARTNER APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in collaborating together as a Charity Partner of the annual PingPongforCHARITY™ Events, delivered as a part of the mission and vision of PingPong.GIVES, a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit Organization.
Every 2 years, the Board of Directors of PingPong.GIVES Charity Foundation will select a qualifying organization to partner together and apply to receive funding that directly correlates with the financial success of the annual PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SlamFEST Kick Off Party and Recreation Tournament.
We are currently accepting applications for our next Charity Partner.
As a qualifying organization, your organization will need to be focused on Mental Health/Brain Fitness issues and challenges while sharing a “passion level” that mirrors the vision of PingPong.GIVES; that playing table tennis is ONE of the best therapeutic activities for the brain.
To help our board in the selection process, we are asking for responses/input/feedback to the following 4 questions.
- What are the expectations of your organization as a Charity Partner of the PingPongforCHARITY™ Events?
- Please share the potential/measureable impact your organization will have in the following areas of focus:
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- Event Ticket Sales (Celebrity SLAMFest Kick Off/Friday nite party)
- Auction Item Contributions
- Player participation
- Event Volunteering
- Media support, promotion, advertising/marketing
- How many people would your organization be able to assume an “active role” on the PingPongforCHARITY™ planning committee and/or sub committees?
- Describe/summarize how and/or why your organization would be THE best choice Charity Partner in our mutual mission of raising awareness and funding for Brain Fitness and Mental Health through Ping Pong?
Thank you for opportunity to partner with you!
You can DOWNLOAD Charity Partner Application and submit once completed.
We look forward to reviewing your application and look forward to discovering the the common objectives and seek out the potential to do mighty things together.
The Board of PingPong.GIVES