Dear PingPongforCHARITY™ Friends and Supporters,
The Annual PingPongforCHARITY™ Celebrity SLAMFest Events & Recreation Tournament is coming back for its 7th year!
Our goals to raise awareness and funding for Brain Fitness & Mental Health for People In Need, Vanguard Landing, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s continue to build momentum, thanks to YOUR support!
Our Mission to integrate the sport of Table Tennis into the local community is a reality! And as a result of your support, we’re proud to share a short list of accomplishments over the past year:
- Raised $323,000 YTD through annual PingPongforCHARITY™ Events
- Wrote checks totalling $200,000 YTD to Charity Partners Alzheimer’s (SE Chapter), Vanguard Landing and People In Need
- Added Parkinson’s Association as 4th Charity Partner recipient of event proceeds
- Distributed dozens of Table Tennis Tables locally and nationally to neighborhoods, schools & business organizations
- Delivered 8 “Cross-Train Your Brain. Play Ping-Pong” Educational Presentations to local and national groups, organizations and municipalities
- Implemented Structured Table Tennis/Brain Fitness Programs with numerous Senior and Retirement Communities
- Kicked off The Table Tennis Sports and Education Program with multiple Schools
- Developing 1st Annual Battle of the Paddles School Event & Scholarship Program
- Provided 1st Mental Health Advocacy Program for Churches
- Licensed 1st Annual Salvation Army PingPongforCHARITY™ event
Our 2 day event in September will highlight Celebrity entertainment, Pro Exhibitions, Dozens of Ping Pong Tables for sale/auction, SLAMFest Kick-Off Party featuring The Evan Button Band who will open for The Deloreans on Friday the 11th, and of course the “Closet Player” Recreation Tournament on Saturday the 12th!
Thankfully, the Virginia Beach Field House will host the event and we’re equally as proud to share that KETTLER USA, an international table tennis equipment manufacturer, will serve as one of our Presenting Partners in the 2014 event. And the USA Table Tennis Association, through our year long partnership, continues to endorse and collaborate with the TTCF to bring the sport to all facets of our local community!
In anticipation of another successful year, we thank you very much for your participation! We appreciate your help, financial support or your donation of products and services.
Please reach out to us, follow us, share with your friends and let us know you’d like to help or participate!!
Cross-Train Your Brain. Play Ping-Pong.
Ken Lees Founder & President
Dr. Scott Sautter Chairman of the Board
Table Tennis Charity Foundation, Inc.